Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless HIS HOLY NAME.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

"I'm Saved!"

On Saturday, January 7, our Little Deborah Jolene accepted Jesus in her heart!
She had been asking questions for a while, and I believe she was under conviction;
and we praise the Lord for saving her, and for freely giving salvation to all who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and all who call upon His name.


She wanted to be baptized the next day. She called her Uncle Tommy on the phone (he is fulfilling pastoral duties, as Philip and Liz are in the States now) and said, "Uncle Tommy, I'm saved. Can you baptize me?"

After the morning service yesterday, she bravely stepped into the (freezing!) baptismal waters and followed the Lord in believers' baptism.



We are rejoicing with the angels in Heaven over this lost sinner who has repented.
Rejoice with us!

And thank you to all who have been praying with us for our
Little Debbie Jolene!

16 comments:

Dodi Ward said...

OH ANNA, PRAISE THE LORD!! I am so very happy for you all! Please tell little Deborah that Brother Danny and Mrs. Dodi are so very proud of her for asking Jesus into her heart! Amen! This just made my day! Love you all!

Jolene said...

You made me one happy Auntie, Anna, with this news!

I am so proud of you, my "little Debbie," for taking this very important step in your life. I am just sure that God is going to do some very wonderful things in your life, which include this first step of obedience to Him.

I gasped when I saw you standing in the baptismal waters with your beautiful princess dress on, Debbie! You meant business, girl, didn't you?... princess dress or not... you were getting baptized! LOL!

I love you, sweet girl, and look forward to seeing what God has in store for you! Always keep your eyes on Jesus, your SAVIOR!

Chris, Carole, and Clan said...

Praise the Lord!!! What a little sweetie and now she has her whole life ahead of her to serve Her LORD!!!

Garry W. said...

How wonderful!!! I have a picture of Debbie and Brianna from when David's bunch was down there - they are so cute together! So happy at Debbie's decision.

Vanessa said...

How wonderful! :o)

Cindy said...

Amen! Praise the Lord! I am rejoicing with you all. Tears filled my eyes as I read on. I love you all and pray for you all daily.

Sherie said...

Wonderful news! :)

Diane said...

Praise the Lord!! Thank you for sharing!

Pamela said...

What a joy, Anna... That is your whole family! :)

Debby C. said...

Que bendicion, Anna! There is rejoicing both in Heaven and here in OKC. So happy that little Deborah is saved! Thanks for sharing!

Colleen said...

Praising the LORD with you!

Ernie said...

That's great Deborah we are glad to hear that.

Jennifer K. said...

Praise the Lord!!

Heather L. said...

Precious! How wonderful!

Misty said...

Praise the Lord !!! What a blessing.

Chelsea said...

amen debbie :)